9.16.2007

What I'm Listening To - 9.16.07




1. "Drop It Like It's Hot (Timbaland Remix)" by Snoop Dogg.

just continue on my little string of anti-Pharrell propaganda, here's a better mix of Drop It Like It's Hot, found on one of the beloved-by-me blogs, attorney st. I mean, I do enjoy the original. I just kinda love the drum groove to this one with the piercing synths. c'mon. gotta love it.

not much else to say. did i mention Pharrell is tired? or that timbo is better?

or maybe that Shock Value sucks?

or maybe that ...i dunno.

2. "The Pulse" by Digitalism.

why not. just a random, very nice electronic bit from the...well, one of the best electronic acts of 2007. I just love arpeggiators, and decayed dog-barking synths. woof.

digitalism sure knows how to stir up a frenzy better than most of their contemporaries. the swell and magnitude thereof are just striking. i found myself wading through this track the first time I heard it, as it was SO much to process.

that should give you enough reason to listen, right? also, check out their album,idealism



----------------
Now playing: Daft Punk - Technologic (Digitalism Highway to Paris Remix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: