9.09.2007

Brainleak 9.9.07

i went to my old haunt, club gossip in Salt Lake City, on friday. bad idea.

i had already been to two parties, and resisted the urge to smoke and drink. thank the powers that be. when i show up at the club, odd glances and old friends' ignorance lead me to believe that something was up.

well, turns out it was.

there's this nasty rumor going around the gay community there in salt lake, that i killed my friend Amelia, in opposition to the truth: I was with her when she overdosed, however, i was blacked out.

my friend Dakota and I were there, enjoying ourselves, until his friend Hagen decided to be a little bitch because he was drunk and started trying to fight with me. that was fun.

but that's not where the bullshit truly starts. one of my dear friends, Jared, hugged Dakota while i was inside dancing and said "Hey, honey it's good to see you, but I'm leaving. I would suggest you and David do the same, as there is a plot to jump David."

yeah. so all the trifling homos in SLC who thought they were friends with Amelia because I introduced her to the gay community a few months before her death, have decided that I must've killed her. I know who started this rumor and once i get the chance to speak with him, he's going to get the pure truth, which may shock him a bit, considering I'm sure he was blind to the fact that we were all using drugs heavily.

I mean, it makes sense for me to kill Amelia, right? I was her friend since about the 7th grade. I was the only person who knew about the truth to her life (details that she refused to share with anyone but myself for fear of tarnishing her name). I loved her in a way that I have rarely been able to. It was a devastating blow to me. so, I'm TOTALLY the right person to pin down for her death, right?

wrong.

i'm just sick of lies and sick of the people in the community in SLC. i need somewhere to go to make a fresh start. sigh.

/leak

No comments: